» Full paper submission
Full paper submission
If your abstract is accepted, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Prepare your manuscript
- The maximum length of your paper is 6 pages.
- Please follow strictly the Manuscript Preparation Instruction available here or the paper template available here.
2. Submit your manuscript
- Deadline for manuscript submission is May 10th, 2015.
- Manuscript should be submitted in MS Word format only.
- Please name your file as “Paper ID_Three or four words of title.docx” in which Paper ID is provided in abstract acceptance letter, for example, “AWWT_02_Removal of chromium.docx”.
- Please submit your manuscript via online submission system. Click the following button to start your submission.
3. Pay your publication fee
- At the same time with manuscript submission, please pay publication fee (35 USD or 750,000 VND).
- Remittance is made by transfer to the bank account indicated here. For identification purpose, please remark you remittance with a note: “IFGTM2015_Paper ID_your name”, for example, “IFGTM2015_AWWT_02_Nguyen Van A”.
- If you need a receipt, we will send you a scanned copy in advanced and give you the original one at the conference.
- We only start the peer review process when we receive both full paper and publication fee.
4. Submit your revised manuscript
- If your manuscript is accepted with some suggested modifications and corrections, you should revise it and submit the revised paper before June 10th, 2015.
- Final selection result of your paper will be announced on June 15th, 2015.
5. Submit Copyright form
- If your full paper is accepted for publication, you should fill the Copyright Form (available at here), give your signature and send the original printing copy by airmail to:
IFGTM 2015 Secretariat
Office for Science, Technology and International Relation
Hue University of Sciences
77 Nguyen Hue street, Hue city, Vietnam
Author not living in Vietnam can send a scanned copy of Copyright Form in advance and bring the original copy to the conference later.
Important note: Whether your abstract and full paper is accepted or not, you can register to attend the conference and its surrounding events on July 28th to 30th, 2015. However, only authors with abstract accepted can register for poster presentation and those with full paper accepted can register for oral presentation. Please make your registration on “Registration and fees” menu of this website or click here.